METHOD OF PAYMENT:
M&S Dental Supply accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express. Payment is due upon placement of your website order. All account information will be verified before your shipment is sent. M&S Dental Supply has the right to refuse any order deemed unwanted.
M&S Dental Supply only ships to the contiguous 48 states. Shipping is by UPS carrier only. There is a handling fee of $7.95 for all orders Any orders exceeding $400.00 will not be charged standard shipping unless classified as bulk item. All shipping charges will be determined by weight and charged UPS standard rate fees. Next day & 2nd Day air shipment is available at an extra charge. Hazmat fee may also be charged if item deemed hazardous.
We make every effort to maintain our prices. However, due to manufacturers' price increases or an occasional typographical error, it may become necessary for us to adjust our prices. In some cases, it may also be necessary to limit purchase quantities.
M&S Dental Supply is required to have on file DEA number as well as the Doctors license number. Please submit all information before placing your order. Please fax to 718-849-0180 attn: DEA/License information.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION. To arrange for a return, simply call M&S Dental Supply or contact your Sales Consultant. The following conditions must be complied with:
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of your invoice and a reason for the return.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original container, unmarked, and properly packaged.
- Returned products must have been purchased within the previous thirty (30) days. Any returns past thirty (30) days are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within seven (7) days of invoice date to issue credit (if applicable).
- Shipping charges will apply on all returns.
The following special, customized, or government-regulated items are not returnable:
- Opened hand pieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment
- Special order items (products that are not ordinarily stock)
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
- Expired products
- Personalized and imprinted items
- Controlled drugs & Hazardous items
************ Please call for all International orders ************